Bestselling author Claire Benton-Evans explores the ordinary places of the Easter story in which the extraordinary events of Jesus' life, death and resurrection occurred. The five sessions and accompanying meditations will lead you to examine the reality of these places and engage with the Gospel stories in a fresh, informed and imaginative way.
• Week 1: Home - Starting out
• Week 2: On the road - Following the way
• Week 3: In the wilderness - Exposed to temptation
• Week 4: By the sea - Braving the storm
• Week 5: In the city - Facing up to power
• Good Friday: Outside the city walls
• Easter Day: In the garden